Re: SGI Reflector

jchiwah@UBmail.ubalt.edu
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 14:54:42 -0500 (EST)

I haven't heard about it, but just in case:

1) IS THERE A WAY OF USING CU-SEEME FROM AN SGI INDY COMPUTER?
if not: 2) IS THERE A WAY OF USING IN-PERSON (VIDEOCONFERENCING SOFT.
FOR INDY'S) TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE USING CU-SEEME?

I just saw this mail mentioning some Indy's running a REFLECTOR FOR
CU-SEEME and I just got the idea of having CU-SEEME also running on Indy's

Thanks for your comments!, Juan

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Stan Barber wrote:

> I have the 4.0B3 running here on two INDY's. It does crash sometime, but
> does work.
>
> I can send you a sample configuration file if you like.
>
> --
> Stan | Academ Consulting Services |internet: sob@academ.com
> Olan | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
> Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.

Juan Chiwah
IQS Department - UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE
Office: (410)837-6624 (voice mail)
Home: (410)235-9486