Re: Recording, CU-SeMe video feeds.

Ledwith, Steven x1424 (plant1.pcnet.net.com!ke6822@kaisere.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 95 19:24:00 PST

On the PC there is a way to record CU-Seeme to the hardrive. The utility is
called capscrn and it shipps with some versions of WFW. It is also available
on the MS Multimedia Jumpstart CD-ROM. It works with Win 3.1 and NT, but the
version that I have does not work with Win95. To get the CD free from MS:

The following is extracted from the Winnews newsletter:

The quickest way to order the JumpStart CD-ROM,
(international and domestic) way is to send Internet
e-mail to:
mmdinfo@microsoft.com.

If you don't have Internet access, simply fax a
request to (206) 936-7329 (use appropriate U.S. country
code outside the U.S. and Canada) to:

JumpStart CD-ROM, Bldg. 6.

Or send a letter requesting the JumpStart CD-ROM
version 2.0 to:

Microsoft Corporation
attn: JumpStart CD-ROM, Bldg. 6
One Microsoft Way,
Redmond, WA 98052-6399.

TO AVOID DELAYS: You must include the following:

Full Name
Shipping Address (No PO boxes)
City, State, Country, Postal (Zip) Code
Phone Number
Fax Number
E-mail address

Due to the popularity of this item, average
delivery time for domestic or international destinations
is three to four weeks. For questions regarding the
JumpStart CD, send mail to the mmdinfo alias.

Steven Ledwith
ledwiths@kaiser.com