Re: Audio doesn't work [was (no subject)] (fwd)

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 09:19:10 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 15 Nov 1995, Frank D. Granshaw wrote:
> I am faculty at a community college in Portland Oregon. Just today
> several of us at the college tried communicating with C-U see me 0.70
> using two Mac 660AV's, standard camcorders, and the school's network.
> We we able to pass video back and forth flawlessy, however, we were not
> able to transmitt or receive audio. According to C-U See Me's audio
> window our microphone's were working. Is there a trick to this. I look
> forward to your reply.

I'd suggest upgrading to the latest version of CUSM (that's version
0.83b3) that might solve your problem. Also, at what speed are you
communicating? Modem rate or at Ethernet speeds?

Andrew

| Andrew McLaughlin | Shurflo Pump Mfg Co |
| Senior Programmer | A Wicor Company |
| andrew@shurflo.com | Santa Ana, CA |
| andrew_page@shurflo.com | "At Shurflo, we REALLY suck!" |