Re: Video Blaster FS200 compat with CUSeeme

Dr Bennett Frankel (drbf@cais.cais.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 17:14:46 +0000

Tim, that means you have a memory address problem. Try and clean boot the
machine and that should correct the problem. It works better with
Win95. Let me know if that helps.......
Bennett
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 06:58:09 -0800
To: drbf@cais.cais.com
From: Tim Smeltzer <smeltzer@aracnet.com>
Subject: Video Blaster FS200 compat with CUSeeme

Hi Bennet.

My name is Tim, and I am a channel operator on the IRC channel #cu-seeme on
the Undernet. I am trying to help someone get CUSeeme working with the
FS200 video capture board, but all we are getting are vertical lines. Can
you give me any suggestions? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks

Tim aka LazLong on IRC Undernet #cu-seeme
Tim Smeltzer
smeltzer@aracnet.com
LazLong on IRC channel #cu-seeme on
the undernet (norman.ok.us.undernet.org)