New TV tuner board from ATI (?)

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@safb.af.mil)
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:02:56 -0600 (CST)

Greetings:
Here's portions of an Email I sent to ATI technologies requesting
information on a new TV tuner board.
Hope all you ATI video card users can use this information.

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 09:56:56 -0600 (CST)
From: Sgt Daniel W. Erskine <derskine@safb.af.mil>
To: sales@atitech.ca
Subject: Purchase Requests

Greetings:
While reading the 06Nov95 issue of "Electronic Engineering Times"
magazine, I came across an article on page 108 outlining your future
product plans. I am interested in any information you would have
pertaining to the new TV tuner board referenced in this article. I am
concerned with configuration issues that I have had with my ATI GX Mach64
PCI graphics accelerator board, versus third-party TV tuner boards.
Also, while browsing your home page at "www.atitech.ca", I came across
a reference to possible upgrade chips and software drivers for my Mach64.
Would you send me this information to the following address:

<-- ERRATA REMOVED -->

By the by, any information you can produce on your new TV tuner board
product could also be useful to my LISTSERVER group. This group deals
with the video teleconferencing application, "CU-SeeMe," and the various
capture boards that it supports. Would I be able to send this group a
copy of any information you send me? We all would appreciate your input!!!

Thank you for your time,