Re: Listserv problem

Richard Duncan (Richardd@mindspring.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 16:36:07 -0400

At 12:20 PM 11/16/95, Justin Randall wrote:
>I must have seen about 30 posts requesting information to unsubscribe, but
>I believe I have missed the answer.
>
>I sent email to listserv@cornell.edu with UNSCUBSCRIBE CUSEEME-L in the
>message body. I am still receiving messages and received no confirmation.
>The mail was sent from the mail account that the list subscription is
>under, per the autmated response I received when I originally subscribed.
>
>2. Post the correct procedure for unsubscribing CUSEEME-L

Try the following as was sent to all here; (look at the CU-SeeMe-L)
^^^^^^^^^^
II. How to UNSUBSCRIBE:

1. Find out the EXACT address you originally subscribed (to
this list)
under (if you don't know, go to III. below and follow those
instructions).
Make sure this original address is typed in the FROM: field
2. Address a message to: LISTPROC@CORNELL.EDU
3. (Leave the SUBJECT line BLANK!!!)
4. In the body of the message, type ONLY:
UNSUB CU-SeeMe-L (or SIGNOFF CU-SeeMe-L)
5. Send your message

Hope this helps.

richardd@mindspring.com Netphone - 168.121.36.167
Columbus, Ga