split images? stereo?

Ulrich G. Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 00:33:18 +100

Hi there,
recently I saw several senders broadcasting a new kind of images, at
least I did not see them before. Two more or less similar images
aside each other in the lower half of the image frame, the upper half
mostly filled with what looks like digital noise.

What is it?
What good for?
Any info?


Ulrich G. Kliegis
Phone (x49) 431 33 11 44
Fax (x49) 431 33 11 46

Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...