Re: split images? stereo?

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 11:33:35 -0600 (CST)

Well it is not intended at present -- but the double images bring up a
nice idea .. why not DELIBERATELY send two images from just slightly
different angles, and springboard straight to 3D viewing? Would require
glasses at the other end and a little more thought but why NOT CuSeeMe
in 3D in some future version?