Re: compare T1 line,isdn,28k modem,14k modem

Fred Salerno (salernof@gate.net)
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 10:07:15 -0500 (EST)

I couldnt have said it better myself, including the toilet paper roll part.
Some people dont understand the limitations of the modem.
They understand it takes a long time to download a big file, but they
expect color video and audio on a 9600 baud modem.