Re: ISDN is so cheap!!!

Andrew J Stevens (werdna@union4.su.swin.edu.au)
Fri, 24 Nov 1995 18:58:01 +1100 (EST)

I'm sorry, I just had to post a reply on this subject, those of you in
the USA have really got it good.

In australia, an ISDN at 64kbs costs the following (take in to account
that $1US = $0.75AUS;

$5100 ($AUS) Once off Installation
$2000 ($AUS) Monthly fee based on upto 20% utilization.

Info is not clear but I think this is including connection to the phone
companies own ISP.

God know's what an Austel approved ISDN modem would cost. :(

My appologies to anyone who is offended by this posts irrelivance to CUSM.

Andrew.