Re: (no subject)

Andrew McLaughlin / Info Sys Group (u2443@shurflo.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:43:32 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, kazuyoshi wrote:

> I use CU-SeeMe 0.83b2(PPC).
> 1.It worked somehow till yesterday for some days.But today, I get
> 'system error No.11...Restart' message,every time I open the CU-
> SeeMe file, after the Config PPP establishment was obtained. Please
> let me know what to do.

I'm noticing similar symptoms. The solution has been to delete the
preferences file in your System Folder/Preferences folder. Then
everything should work okay. I also suggest that you get a copy of
MacsBugs, free from Apple, so that those problems don't reboot your system.

> 2.Even while it was working until yesterday,I could not get sound by
> no means. Please let me know how I can get participants' voices.

I have been to few sites where anyone is actually utilizing any audio at
all...

Andrew

| Andrew McLaughlin | Shurflo Pump Mfg Co |
| Senior Programmer | A Wicor Company |
| andrew@shurflo.com | Santa Ana, CA |
| andrew_page@shurflo.com | "At Shurflo, we REALLY suck!" |