Re: Cuseeme over Netcom account

Orlando Turrietta (tot@well.com)
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 11:14:53 -0800

Jim,

I was able to get CuSeeMe to work over my Netcom NetCruiser connection in
Windows 3.1.
Steps:
1. After you connect to Netcom. close any open windows except the
Initial connection screen to avoid a "Not enough Memory"
error.
2. Minimize the Netcom screen.
3. While connected, restore Program Manager
4. Select File Run
5. Select Browse to search for cuseeme.exe ( cuseeme needs to be
installed into the netcom directory to get access to the winsock
program)
6. Double click on the cuseeme.exe file and select OK to load it
into the Run screen.
7. Select OK on the Run screen and run CuSeeMe.
8. Select a reflector site or input the address you want to connect to.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Orlando Turrietta

At 11:08 AM 11/27/95 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am trying to find out about getting Cuseeme working over a Netcom
>account. Where would I look for this kind of information?
>
>Thanks,
>Jim Newell

Orlando