From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Audio doesn't work!
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 1995 10:58AM

Help!

I can't get CU-SeeMe to transmit or recieve audio. I run Windows 3.1. I
have no camera, and the only reason I got the program is so I can talk with
a Mac user friend. Our talks are going to be pretty short without audio!

When the program boots, it complains about not having a video driver. Since
I'm not planning to use video anyways, that shouldn't matter. It also says
my device will not support a Volume Control. I figure that doesn't matter
either, because I have one on the speakers and another on the card. I can
see the images from other conferences, but I don't get any audio, and I
can't seem to send any either.
"My rod and my reel, they comfort me." -- St. Luke: 20 lb. Test