Re: your mail about pc / mac compat

Nick Donaldson (Nick.Donaldson@aero.aerometrics.com)
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:46:59 +0800

Now!

I spent an hour last night conferencing with a friend in SF
using the White Pines CUSM (thanx to everyone for pointing
out that solution!) on a pc to the Cornell version on a mac.

Audio was heard on the mac, but not the pc :(

......but video was good!

nick.

> Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 06:25:32 -0600 (CST)
> From: Roger Lee Boston <rboston@tenet.edu>
> To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> Subject: Re: your mail

> Soon -- with the inexpensive software for video conferencing which
> accompanies the Quickcam for an extra fifty dollars.
> -rb
>

> On Wed, 29 Nov 1995, Jun Zhang wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Can a Quickcam installed on a PC communicate with other Quickcams
> > installed on Macs?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Robert
> > Jun Zhang
> > Fusion Energy Research Program
> > UC,San Diego
> > 9500 Gilman Dr.
> > La Jolla, CA 92093-0417
> >
> > Phone: 691-534-9740
> > FAX: 619-534-7716
> > Email: juzhang@pisces.ucsd.edu

greetings and salutations from a cluster of condensations
in the quantum field manifesting themselves as a
bag of mostly water calling himself......
______
__ _ _ __ / \
/ \ / (_)___ / / / \
/ /\ \ / / / __// /__ | |
/ / \ \/ / / /__/ _/ | __ __ |
/_/ \__/_/\___/_/\_\ \ \#\ /#/ /
\_ .. _/
- psyclops@best.com - \ () /
NOT \__/ ALONE

If you're totally bored, why not check out my home page?
http://www.best.com/~psyclops/welcome.html

Nicholas J. W. Donaldson Aerometrics Incorporated
Product Development Dept. 755 N. Mary Ave, Sunnyvale, Ca 94086
nick@aerometrics.com (408) 738-6688 / Fax (408) 738-6871

Check out the Aerometrics' World Wide Web site at
http://www.portal.com/~aero/aero_home.html