Re: help

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 02 Nov 1996 20:31:46 -0600

At 09:23 PM 11/2/96 +0100, you wrote:
>What ever I try I can't get conected can someone hepl me ?
>(I use a mac)
>
>stijn@euronet.nl

You need to be more specific. Are you using a MAC or a PC? Win 3.1 or
win95? Mac OS or BEOS? Color or B&W camera? Did you install the software
that came with the camera? Does Quickpic work? What errors do you get?

We can't help you with out more specific info.

To all others on the list: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us enough information
to work with before you ask for help here. If you don't, it just wastes all
of our time, and you won't get the help you need.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe