Re: INI File

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:13:29 -0600

At 09:23 AM 11/14/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I just got CuSeeMe and I noticed there's no INI files or any
>explanation about how to set one up. Is there a URL listing
>somewhere to get that Or any explanation on it? I keep getting
>messages now and again to change my Reception rate to below 20;
>and Nowhere can I find options on how to do that?
>
>Any Help?
>
>Thanks,
>Scott

The INI file gets created the first time you run CU, and it is placed into
the c:\windows directory, even tho the actual program may be in another
directory. If you don't have a video device and need to adjust your
settings, read the "How to fix the Cornell version" section of my web page.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW