Re: Video Spigot Card - Litigation Help Needed!

Vandevort, Ed (vandevort@ppg.com)
Wed, 27 Nov 96 08:38:00 PST

FOLLOW-UP MESSAGE:

Bill :
The motherboard that I referred to is called

VESA 486 model R407e

This is the "standard" 486 vesa local bus motherboard usually
with an Award or AMI BIOS. These boards are now readily
available at any PC show or by mail order for $50. They run the
486 CPU's just fine as well as the ISA Video Capture Cards
as the Creative Labs Video Spigot and Media Vision's
Pro Movie Studio. CuSeeMe runs great "visually" but do NOT
expect to receive the audio portion very well. The audio quality is
not a function of the motherboard but rather the CuSeeMe program
and available bandwidth on the WEB.
ED