Re: COMPRO'S D-Cam / CST'S CamWiz problems...

Jacqueline Chados (jackie@sri.webmate.com)
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 11:59:03 -0500 (EST)

I'm very puzzled. My D-CAM worked great right out of the box. I would
guess that either 1.) You got a rare lemon and should see about getting
it replaced, or 2.) You are tyring to make the camera work with very low
lighting. All of the inexpensive cameras require a decent amount of light
to deliver decent images.

Regards,
Jackie