Re: Re Off Topic

Ross Binnie (dianaros@vianet.on.ca)
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:34:25 -0500

I do know about comp.cecom.videoconf. It is the only other conference on
the subject that is available to me. It does cover a rather broad spectrum.
However for the many questions posted there, there are not too many

In the real world, there are limits on what conferences are available from
some servers. CU-SEEME attracts the best minds and provides a very high
level of knowledge about video conferencing on the Net.

It is a platform that allows for diverse opinions as to how the media
should work.

Ross
<dianaros@vianet.on.ca>