Re: UNIMPLEMENTED TRAP

Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:15:25 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Alvena hyde wrote:
> Well, I think cu-seeme does not come in 68k and powermac versions...only
> a generic 'mac' version

The Cornell version since 0.80b2 (January 27, 1995) from what I can gather
has been released in two different versions: one for 68K machines, another
for PPC machines. As far as the White Pine version goes, I'm not sure
about 3.1b3 but 2.0.0 was released in three flavors.. 68K, PPC, and a FAT
format for both platforms.
But then I don't even pretend to be an expert on the Mac version...I
haven't used a version since I messed with 0.83b3 a couple of years ago.