Re: dear no see me

Fri, 07 Nov 1997 01:07:12 -0600

If her monitor is looking green on occasion, I would bet there is something
wrong with the monitor. As far as your ability to send a picture, you will
need to give us more information such as computer type and speed, operating
system, what kind of digitizer you have, the kind of video card you use.
There are too many variables here!