Re: APPS: Microsoft Netmeetin 2.1

Fri, 07 Nov 1997 18:46:37 -0600

Yet there is an auto dialler. It's Dunce and can be downloaded from
http://www.vecdev.com/dunce.html.
It will run up to four apps.
Set CU Seeme.exe as the first app. There is a browser.
Put an icon for your internet connection dialler on your desktop and click
on it to start CU.
The only annoying thing I found in this setup was that when I clicked on my
Netscape, autodialer would kick in, but also CU would start, too.