Re: I need the Original B/W Quckcam disks to run the updater

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:00:23 -0600

--------------38558AD934B91D4C312F9E37

I did a little snooping in the CU SeeMe archives and found just what you
are looking for!

Re: Quickcam Drivers?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:24:04 -0500