Re: Auto Answer

Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:55:12 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 KParr75273@aol.com wrote:
> Is there an auto answer capability from the remote site ?

If you leave the listener off, it will auto-accept connections. I'm not
sure if that's what you mean though.

> Is there a CU-See me development kit for Visual Basic, or any VB Libraries
> available
> so that I can write my own code ?

You can obtain a license and source code for the Cornell versions (see
http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/license.html) though I believe all the work
that's been done with it is Visual C++ on the PC..Symantec C++ on the Mac
(I could be wrong). As far as I know, there aren't any VB libraries or
C++ classes to go on. Getting White Pine to release anything even
remotely related to code or an SDK seems to be impossible so I wouldn't
hold my breath on that.