Re: One Cam/PC to One Remote PC

ike (ike_relucio@cyberdude.com)
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:01:06 +0800

install ICQ on both machines which would let you be able to check the=
current ip address of the office machine from your home pc.

leave cu-seeme up and running on the office machine with the listener=
turned off so it will auto-accept any incoming calls from cu-seeme in your=
home pc. Of course, anyone who knows your machines ICQ address will also=
be able to connect to your office pc via cu-seeme and view the video.

By default, windows 95 installs Dial-Up Networking to allow only dial-out=
access (i.e., you can call an outside system like your ISP but your system=
will not accept any incoming calls). Also, your office modem might be set=
to not auto-answer an incoming call.

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********