READ THE INSTRUCTIONS Re: An important matter regarding

Jon P. Brumbach (brumbach@isomedia.com)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:34:11 -0800

The only way you started receiving email from the Cornell listserv is by
someone subscribing to it using your email address. Hence you must also
initiate an email to unsubscribe, following the instructions exactly, or
you'll be left on the list.

You know, if you have in fact been receiving email from this listerv for a
year, I would think you would have noticed a couple of things, 1) That no
one here is trying to sell you anything or invade your privacy and 2) that
on a daily basis there are folks who failed in their attempts to
unsubscribe by NOT following the instructions exactly as provided. I would
hope that if you attempt to unsubcribe, and then continue to receive the
email, that you would look at whether or not you followed the instuctions
exactly rather than sending another heavy handed email over the listserv.

How to unsubscribe from the list
You must send this mail from the same e-mail address you used to
subscribe