Re: A really Dumb Question

Josh Kuperman (josh@racing.saratoga.ny.us)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:50:07 -0500

>On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Phillip G. Wilks wrote:
>>[snip]
>There's a huge reflector list available on my reflector scanner at
>http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan
>Once you learn what all it can do, it can help you out quite a bit..even
>letting you download it in a format suitable for importing into CU-SeeMe.

I use this reflector web site often. I have two problems. There is a spot
you can click on that is supposed to start up CU-SeeMe, if it is not
already running, and then connect to the reflector. On my machine it will
start up CU-SeeMe, but I simply wind up with a document called scan on the
desktop. Also, I have downloaded the list of active reflectors, but can't
figure out anyway to edit the preferences file so that CU-SeeMe can use
what I download. I running
on a Macintosh Q660av with MacOS 8.

Josh Kuperman
josh@racing.saratoga.ny.us