Re: CU-SeeMe Activity Utility & 'sd'

Richard Smith (richard_smith@sfu.ca)
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 14:38:25 -0400

I have the README from "sd" and will forward it to the list. It is not that
informative, but if you read into it you can get the gist of what they are
doing. I also have located an Mbone web page which describes sd in context:

http://www.eit.com/techinfo/mbone/mbone.html

--
Dr. Richard Smith, Assistant Professor, School of Communication and
Management of Technological Change Research Program (MOTC)