Re: New creative labs video cards

Eric Moore (emoore@home.interaccess.com)
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 12:48:21 -0400

On Wed, 5 Oct 1994 cu-seeme-l@cornell.edu wrote:

> Windows users,
>
> Which of the new Creative Labs video capture cards do you think people
> are going to be buying, both for CU-SeeMe and other video applications.
> We're buying another development PC for CU-SeeMe devel. and we like to
> have what most of our users are going to be using.
>
> -Rich Kennerly - PC Windows CU-SeeMe developer. <rbk1@cornell.edu>

I have been trying to get an answer to what the best board to buy for
cu-seeme would be for about a week now. No one seems to know or at least
will not reply to me. The only answer I've gotten is that the original
VB will work and if I want to know about newer ones like the RT300 I
should buy it and try it. Please forward any response you get!
Thanx

Eric Moore
emoore@interaccess.com