Re: comp.multimedia.cu-seeme.*

Collins,Richard;ContStd; (RCOLLINS@leif.ucs.mun.ca)
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 22:11:12 -0400

Proliferation of CUSeeme shouldn't be feared. The headstart those of us
using the program enjoy presently is the little edge that's needed to
begin answering the questions and solving the problems before they become
overwhelming. Who would have thought the INTERNET would be carrying
2,000,000 million connections in the run of a day?