Re: Newsgroups.

Duncan Sinclair (sinclair@dis.strath.ac.uk)
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 15:35:17 -0400

Iain Campbell writes:
>I would like to suggest a slightly different arrangement of newsgroups to
>the initial suggestions collected by Michael Sattler.

I agree with Iain here - with one slight change.

> (unmoderated) comp.multimedia.conferencing.cu-seeme.general

These days, "general" newsgroups are called "misc". You're showing
your age. :-)

>What d'ya reckon?

I'm sold.

Ob. CU-SeeMe:
1) Call into "130.159.80.150" for a really boring time!
2) Anyone else find CU-SeeMe hanging their Mac when connecting to
busy servers, even with all INITs removed? This is a LC III -
no video input. Further details on application.
3) What is "Future" version?

Bye,

Duncan.