Re: RFD...

John S. Erickson (John.S.Erickson@Dartmouth.EDU)
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 22:06:31 -0400

--- It was written:
REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)

Newsgroups:
(moderated) comp.multimedia.conferencing.cu-seeme.announce
(unmoderated) comp.multimedia.conferencing.cu-seeme.mac
(unmoderated) comp.multimedia.conferencing.cu-seeme.pc
(unmoderated) comp.multimedia.conferencing.cu-seeme.reflectors
--- end of quoted material ---

Given the recent discussion, in particular *today's* discussion about the
appropriateness of consuming net bandwidth with a new newsgroup, perhaps
there should be a new Listcussion (no typo) for *talk*...

I'm referring to the fact that suddenly we have changed from a "how do I..."
or "how does it..." list to *philosophy*. YUCK...I've been learning a lot
from the technical side, but if it keeps up I'll have to UNSUBSCRIBE and get
my info from 'announce' and Borre's Web page...

Later!

John

John Erickson
Interactive Media Lab