Re: Quick Cam, Connectix

Dave Wargo (wargo@cs.ucsd.edu)
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 12:22:39 -0400

Greetings;

I just talked to "Janine" at connectix and she said that they will start
shipping the camera in early Nov.

The were waiting for the FCC paperwork, which they now have, and are in
the production stage.

For all this great inside scoop information do I get a free T-shirt ;) ?

Dave

--
Dave Wargo
Computer Science and Engineering