Re: Audio w/o Video ??

Geoff Rehn (rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au)
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 19:35:09 -0400

At 05:16 PM 17/10/1994 -0400, Patrick H. wrote:
>I have been playing around with CUSM for a couple weeks, though I do not
>have video input yet. I was wandering if I could join a conference with
>only audio, using the built in audio components of a PPC 7100. Is this
>possible and if so how ?

Using the Maven audioconferencing software will enable you to connect to
another Maven user 1-1 or to a Maven suported CUSM reflector.

I myself find at times I get better results using Maven for audio in
conjunction with CUSM, as a sender. As a lurker, I can receive video only
but send audio with Maven.

Geoff R.

----
Geoff Rehn
Lecturer, Educational Technology
Academic Service Unit Murdoch University
rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au