Re: CU-SeeMe demo monday 24th 1245 UTC

Geoff Rehn (rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au)
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 20:10:26 -0400

At 09:52 PM 24/10/1994 +0000, Borre Ludvigsen wrote:

>A big "thank you" to all who participated in the demo today. The demo was
>more in the way of an interlude of netsurfing in the midst of some fairly
>heavy talks. I'm sorry we weren't able to spend more time with each and
>very one of you. (It's fun when everyone gets together foran occasion -
>we should do it more often!)
>
>It was all an unqualified success - thanks to you all!

Well, it was a bit of fun.

But we need to do more pre-conference type planning such as agreeing on what
audio is to be used by all, whether Maven is enabled and the handy trick of
pausing sending video while trying to send audio.

Also, some conventions on who\when to talk would be helpful.

A use of multi-party text chat as in IRC would also assist communication.

Let's do it again sometime :-)

Regards to all
Geoff R.

----
Geoff Rehn
Lecturer, Educational Technology
Academic Service Unit Murdoch University
rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au