Re: CU-SeeMe demo monday 24th 1245 UTC

K C Lun (coflunkc@nusunix2.nus.sg)
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 00:37:13 -0400

Barre,

I enjoyed last night's session even though I did not get the chance to
talk to you. Audio is still problematic on CUSM and even the messages
from my nearest neighbour, Geoff of Murdoch University, were garbled
every now and then.

The bonus of the evening was the interesting time my colleague Tin Wee
and I had with the kids at the Global SchoolHouse in Arlington, Virginia.
We had a lot of fun interacting on CUSM.

KC

> A big "thank you" to all who participated in the demo today. The demo was
> more in the way of an interlude of netsurfing in the midst of some fairly
> heavy talks. I'm sorry we weren't able to spend more time with each and
> very one of you. (It's fun when everyone gets together foran occasion -
> we should do it more often!)
>
> It was all an unqualified success - thanks to you all!
>
> - Barre
>

> On Mon, 24 Oct 1994, K C Lun wrote:
>

> > Barre,
> >
> > Got you!
> >
> > CU soon.
> >
> > KC

Dr K C Lun
Assoc Professor and Director E-mail: coflunkc@leonis.nus.sg
WHO Collaborating Centre for Health Informatics Voice : (+65) 772 4296
National University Hospital Fax : (+65) 779 1489
Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 0511 CuSeeMe reflector: 137.132.9.61
WWW : biomed.nus.sg
Quotation for the Month:
"Acquire new knowledge whilst thinking over the old,
and you may become a teacher of others."
-Confucius (551-479 BC)