Thanks!: CU-SeeMe REFLECTOR open house yesterday

Peter Murray (MurrayPE@muohio.edu)
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 10:19:07 -0400

On Tue, 25 Oct 1994, Peter Murray wrote:
> Miami University is having a Teaching and Learning Technologies Week this
> week, and as part of our demonstration of technology, the library is
> sponsoring a CU-SeeMe demonstration on Thursday, October 27th.

Thanks to those who stopped by and participated. Our students were shy,
but they got a real kick out of CU-SeeMe. So much so that they asked us
to set it up permanently somewhere... The faculty were impressed as
well; several were speculating on ways to incorporate it into their
curriculum (especially the foreign language professors).

Special thanks to Louis from Princeton and the gentleman from Central
Michigan University who would held on to his student's paychecks until
they chatted with us for a while.

Peter

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                  MurrayPE@muohio.edu