Re: Thanks!: CU-SeeMe REFLECTOR open house yesterday

Peter Murray (MurrayPE@muohio.edu)
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 21:19:35 -0400

On Fri, 28 Oct 1994, I wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Oct 1994, I wrote:
> > Miami University is having a Teaching and Learning Technologies Week this
> > week, and as part of our demonstration of technology, the library is
> > sponsoring a CU-SeeMe demonstration on Thursday, October 27th.
>
> Thanks to those who stopped by and participated.

I mis-identified one of our prominent participants from the open house on
Thursday. Louis from Princeton was actually Louis Bookbinder from
_Stanford_ University. Sorry about that, Louis!

Peter

--
Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                  MurrayPE@muohio.edu
University Libraries Systems Department             pemurray@miavx1.bitnet