(no subject)

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@safb.af.mil)
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 11:11:17 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
>Date: Sat, 30 Sep 95 15:52:35 -0700
>From: Ann Smith <asmith@rapidramp.com>
>To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>Subject: (no subject)
>
>well, i have downloaded your software and have experimented with it a
>little this afternoon. made more progress today than before. i talks
>about my domain name and host. i do not have a domain name or host to
>my knowledge. i have an internet provider and am connecting with a 14.4
>modem or 28.8 at school. can i still do cu-seeme, or rather will i have
>to have a domain name and is that something that costs more money?
>
>i have ordered a little quickcam for windows and we were looking forward
>to doing video conferencing but now i'm afraid we are out of luck.
>please advise.
>
>ann smith
>linden, tx

Ms Smith:
In regards to your network questions, you would have to find out who your
network administrator is. Your best bet is to contact your account manager
(the guy who issued you your login account)!
Judging from your Email address of "asmith@rapidramp.com", the portion that
says, "rapidramp.com" is usually the domain name of your login machine. That
is, unless, your using your internet provider. Then you'll have to contact
them by phone or Email and discuss your situation with them. They'll set you
straight!!! Good luck.

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "erskined@transcom.safb.af.mil"
COMM: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
AUTOVON: 576-6891 "erskined@ix.netcom.com"