Forwarded message:
Date: Tue Oct 03, 1995 8:51 am EDT
Source-Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 14:00:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: salernof
EMS: INTERNET / MCI ID: 376-5414
MBX: salernof@gate.net

TO: * Rob Fleetwood / MCI ID: 214-5886
Subject: Re: ATI Mach64 Video Cards
Source-Msg-Id: <Pine.A32.3.91.950927140030.51262E-100000@navajo.gate.net>
U-Mime-Version: 1.0
U-Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Capture cards do not necessarily need the feature connector, hence the
Captivator card for $99, which is near impossible to find anymore.