Re: ATI Mach64 Video Cards

Rob Fleetwood (0002145886@mcimail.com)
Tue, 3 Oct 95 14:40 EST

Sean,

Funny you should ask. While Tiger Direct said yesterday they'd have
to back order, what should appear in my office today but the Captivator
card! So, apparently they are still extant. Maybe you should try them
if you want another... Glad to hear you're happy with yours. I'll
know if I am later tonight!

Rob