Re: Video Board

Willem Scholten (willem@spl.org)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 05:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

Good board worked for the last 6 month for me! Make sure you ahev a video
adapter with a features adapter, such as the VGA Wonderboard XL etc.

-Willem.

Willem Scholten E-mail: willem@spl.org

Center For Technology in the Public Library Phone: (206)-386-4180
Seattle Public Library Fax: (206)-386-4108
1000 Fourth Ave
Seattle, WA 98104-1193 http://www.spl.org
ftp: ftp.spl.org