Re: "Snowstorm" with VBSE200 (win)

Willem Scholten (willem@spl.org)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 10:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

When you installed the software make sure you do the manual step of
installing the drivers as is explained in the video for windows readme file
which comes with the install disks. Then also make sure you set the
codec to do 8 bit video and not yuv etc.

That cleared my similar problem on the se100, the replacement of the se200

-Willem.

Willem Scholten E-mail: willem@spl.org

Center For Technology in the Public Library Phone: (206)-386-4180
Seattle Public Library Fax: (206)-386-4108
1000 Fourth Ave
Seattle, WA 98104-1193 http://www.spl.org
ftp: ftp.spl.org