Re: [?] a proposal [?]

Franz Peter SEILER (SEILER@ps3.iaee.tuwien.ac.at)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 02:34:45 -0200

Thomas,

> I'm getting about 30 or so messages a day from the various CU-SeeMe
> lists. I would like to be able to identify in the subject line to
> which platforms the messages are related. For example...
>
> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on the Macintosh [M]
>
> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on Windows [W]
>
> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on Unix [U]
>
> This is a general message. [?]

This seems to me to be a good idea. Maybe we could put it not AFTER
the subject but BEFORE: e.g.
Subject: [M] Problems with CUSM on Mac...

Additional information could be coded like:
[A] for Audio
[V] for Video
[R] for Reflector
[T] for Talk

What do you think?

Franz Peter

------FraPee's homepage: http://www.iaee.tuwien.ac.at/pers/Seiler.html
DI. Franz Peter Seiler fortec - Rehabilitation Technology Group
Institut E359-B - iaee Vienna University of Technology
Gusshausstrasse 27/359/B Email: seiler@fortec.tuwien.ac.at
A-1040 Wien, Austria Phone: +43-1-5041830/21 Fax: /12

talk: seiler@pc104.iaee.tuwien.ac.at

fortec's homepage: http://www.iaee.tuwien.ac.at/fortec