"nv"/ CUSeeme internetworking

Amy Leung (amy@iohk.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:57:22 +0800 (HKT)

On Thu, 5 Oct 1995, Brian O'Shea wrote:

> With an NV-UCAST-PORT 4444 on our SGI reflector I was able to use nv3.3beta
> from a Sun with CU-SeeMe from a MAC running 0.83b2 connected. This is working
> just fine, so I can't reproduce the problem your having.

Just wondering if anyone can give me some IP addresses of some public CUSM
reflectors where CUSeeme is known to work with "nv". I tried getting
"nv" to work on an SGI a couple of weeks ago, tried several reflectors,
but couldn't get connected to anyone with CUSM, and could not even get
any video out of NASA TVs (I have switched to CUSM encoding, small screen
and greyscale). I cannot get any video, nor get anyone to see myself.

Just wondering whether it's some bug in the current version of reflector
software or incorrect setup..

Regards,

/__ | / Internet e-mail: amy@iohk.com
__/ __| ______/ URL: http://www.iohk.com/UserPages/amy