Re: Reflector list

John David Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 22:17:56 -0400 (EDT)

OK, hold on. I can just make my web page of reflectors submittable. I
can use a lot of the cgi-bin's that I've created to do this. Then its
not as much work. I can eventually make it so people can delete the
reflector they submitted in case its gone. I can also write the PERL
script to check reflectors every so often. Actually I'll probably do that
with Vis C++ since I've already created a lot of WINSOCK encapsulation
objects.

This will take a while, considering my busy schedule. But I can work on
it. So for now I could go along with Luc's offer to manage a list. But
eventually it should be an automated web site. And what better site than
The Event Guide.

-John

John D. Lauer (313)669-0568 H johnlaue@umich.edu
1510 Hill (313)998-6910 W