Re: [?] a proposal [?]

Squire (jlaw@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 23:53:09 -0700

>> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on the Macintosh [M]
>>
>> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on Windows [W]
>>
>> This is a message about CU-SeeMe on Unix [U]
>>
>> This is a general message. [?]
>
>This seems to me to be a good idea. Maybe we could put it not AFTER
>the subject but BEFORE: e.g.
>Subject: [M] Problems with CUSM on Mac...
>
>Additional information could be coded like:
>[A] for Audio
>[V] for Video
>[R] for Reflector
>[T] for Talk

Myself, I think this would be a great benefit to everyone receiving
this list - both experienced users and newbies alike. I myself am
still learning some of the finer points and think using a system like
this in the subject field would help a great deal. This way,
regardless of our level of expertise, if we're having a problem or have
a question regarding a particular aspect of CUSM on any given platform
we can save time and energy by reading only those messages which relate
to our question/problem.

Just my $0.02 worth

Jeff