Re: SGI reflector 4.0b3 SCREWED....

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 09:39:17 -0400 (EDT)

I've had problems viewing a reflector from the machine that is running
the reflector. I usually have to telnet to another machine and switch
the display around to view it properly. When I connect to the reflector
from this machine, i sometimes get a window that looks like its taking every
packet sent in and sticking it in one window, if that makes any sense,

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +