cu-seeme, nv, vat

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:02:39 -0400 (EDT)

I sent out the below message a while ago and got 2 responses, the first
is below, the second had the ip: 131.123.5.2 and gave the vat port as
3456. I'm guessing the nv port was 4444 but wasn't specified. this was
a while back, and i have no idea whether the reflectors are still up.

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, david a. schlussel wrote:
> anyone running a public reflector with NV-UC-PORT and VAT-UC-PORTs
> defined can send me a message so I can compile a list.

We have several reflectors.
First the Kark reflector:
IP: 158.36.33.5
Purpose: Broadcasts NASA-Select and other big events (INET, JENC, WWW...)
VAT-port: 3456
NV-port: 4444
Config-file is available by fingering cusm@kark.hiof.no

The Fenris-reflector:
IP: 158.36.33.3
Purpose: Public reflector in Norway
VAT-port: 4010
NV-port: 40010

Maintainer of both reflectors is Halvor.Kise@hiof.no
If there is more information you need, please feel free to mail me.

Thanks for your good work,
- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***