CU-SeeMe and TIA

Alex Glusman (alexg@matra.com.au)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 13:46:28 +1000

I've seen this message today on the list and some others that were similar
before, but I never found the answer. Maybe they are replied to the personal
address and not the mailing list. As I have a similar problem, here is my
question, sorry it is a repeat of others in the past.

I have been trying to use CUSM for weeks now. I have downloaded lists of
addresses...but every time I try to connect I always get a NO RESPONSE from
message. This is very frustrating.

I'm using a 28.8Kbps connection to my provider. He is using SLiRP v0.9o
ALPHA (he says it is like TIA but better)
and when I log in it says:

>Your address is 10.0.2.15
>(or anything else you want)

Thanks for any and all help, but please, in plain English.
Alex